6.24.2009

Drake ft. Phonte & Elzhi - "Think Good Thoughts"


Are Drake's Jordans fake? 0.0

New track from Drizzy. Features underground artists Phonte & Elzhi. Haven't heard it yet, but it should be good.

Download link: Drake ft. Phonte & Elzhi - "Think Good Thoughts"

Well, I haven't blogged in a while, like 5 days actually. Hella long. My new shoes have been worn 4 times already =P Today is my little sister's birthday, so my family is gonna go eat at Benihana tonight. Hopefully watch Transformers? We'll see. LOL. So I got an A in my Speech class, and hopefully I can can an A in my Art class, but I might be stuck with a B, and probably get a B in Psych...hopefully. Oh yeah, I got my car back. So now I can drive to school, go out with my friends, and take Nhi out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment