6.16.2009

Day One.

So this is my first blog ever. I really made it since Nhi has one, and she kinda got me into it. It also seems fun to have one, so people can read about me. lol. Glenn said keeping a journal is good for the brain too. I guess.

How should I do this thing? I guess I'll keep everyone updated with my life, which will include heavy updates on hip hop, sneakers, and Nhi+). hahaha.

Right now I'm chillin' at Mike's house. He's sleeping. And I'm waiting on Jimmy, Shim, JM, and Billy to get back from court x.x They been gone for 2 hours already -.- Hella bored at Mike's. His XBox has been broken, so no more NBA, and no one wants to play Smash Bros. =( cause they know i'll pwn them :p Marth FTW. White costume = Angel of Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment